Swoon Thursday: Holden Marks is Losing Control over Sam this week in 'The Darkest Part' by Trisha Wolfe

http://yabound.blogspot.com/
It's that time again! We created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the steamy button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                        ****** 


My Swoon is from THE DARKEST PART by Trisha Wolfe. I love Holden Marks and I definitely losing my control right along with Sam in these two steamy scenes. I'm going to give you two swoons with Holden and Sam, but believe me there's plenty more steamy hot scenes with these two! In this first swoon I'm going have to just cut it off, because these two are hot,hot, HOT. The Darkest Part is on sale for .99 cents right now!



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18142113-the-darkest-part


http://www.amazon.com/Darkest-Part-Living-Heartwood-ebook/dp/B00EG8NIMO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1383214262&sr=1-1&keywords=the+darkest+part+by+trisha+wolfehttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-darkest-part-trisha-wolfe/1116393245?ean=2940148556442



                                                                            Sam and Holden's swoon



SWOON 1
With one last, long kiss, I inhale her, then grip her shoulders and turn her chest to the wall. I press up against her and grab her wrists. Sliding them above her head and securing them there, I drop my mouth to her neck.
      Need pours through me, and I sink my teeth into her skin, eliciting a moan from her. Then I'm pushing her hands harder against the wall as my body pins hers, my mouth devouring her skin. Her wet hair touches my heated skin, the mix of cool and hot spiking my blood with hunger.
      Shackling her wrists together with one hand, I reach down with my other to spread her legs......

SWOON 2
       And I'm unable to hold back. Trapping her wrist, I roll her onto her back and move between her legs, then grabbing her other wrist, I pin her to the bed. My lips catch hers, working her mouth into a desperate kiss. Someone's going to have to drag me from this room. We might never actually make it back on the road--I'll never be able to get enough of her.
       Her hips arch into me, and I groan against her mouth, wishing like hell I'd never put on my stupid jeans.
       Releasing her wrist, I run my hand along her arm, feeling her shiver under my touch. I move higher and tunnel my fingers into her hair, resting my thumb along her jaw, and tilt her head up to look into her yellow-green eyes that I swear, one day, I'll find a color to match. Just so I can paint her likeness to perfection.
      "I've never stopped. And I'll never stop, Sam." I swallow hard. "I'll love you so hard it will make your head spin."
       Her breath catches. "I love you, Holden Marks." She feathers her fingers through my hair, pulling me closer. "Now start making good on that promise."
        I kiss her. I kiss her hard. Damn straight  I'm making good on it.


8 comments:

  1. Sigh! Oh, Holden! I love him! He was such an awesome character and so good for Sam. Great choices Deb!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to read this book forever. I've had it for a while now but still havent gotten to it,. Great swoons!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and enjoyed this book! I'm not a huge fan of New Adult contemporary romance novels, but this one was pretty great! I remember that swoon - so yummy! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I look forward to meeting Holden. Thanks for the heads up on the sale. Got my copy.

    P.S. I borrowed the banner on my blog. Hope it is okay. Wanted to help out. Anytime have any sales etc. let me know ASAP and can place on my blog. Love to help Trisha out. Miss you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you too! Been a little under the weather lately, but getting it together again, hopefully! I take care of my 90 year old mom and I get run down a little from that or her lol You're more than welcome to borrow anything on my blog, lol <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I understand. My just left back home from a 3 month stay with us. Loved having her but she has been ill and I was not expecting to be run down. Been a little MIA my self.

      Delete
  6. I loved The Darkest Part. It was such a beautiful love stories! You picked two great Swoons Debbie :) I love the intensity, in the first swoon, and how you can tell how much Holden loves and treasure's Sam in the second swoon.

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/10/swoon-thursday-42.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these swoons!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete