SWOON THURSDAY: I Heart YA Books is Breaths and Gasps over Remington 'RIPTIDE' Tate this week!



It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                                  ******* 


My Swoon is from MINE (Real #2) by Katy Evans. This swoon scene between Reny and Brooke is right at the beginning of the book. Remy and Brooke are on his Jet/Airplane and Remy buts his earbuds on Brooke for her to listen to his song for the way he feels about Brooke. And things definitely start to heat up between them. 


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17792606-mine
http://www.amazon.com/Mine-REAL-Katy-Evans-ebook/dp/B00D0MZXCA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1383829627&sr=1-1&keywords=mine+katy+evans


                                                                     Remy and Brooke's Swoon


Iris is playing in our ears and our mouths are wet and hungry. He eases his fingers under my top as he sucks, suckles, probes, tastes. It seems impossible, but every quaking inch of my body feels pleasure merely from what his mouth does to mine.
      I moan in need and bite him, and he loses a little control.
      He unsnaps my seat belt and leans me over until I’m spread all over the backseat.
      The music stops and another song starts, but he makes a frustrated noise when the cords get tangled between us, and he jerks our earbuds off and tosses them aside. Then he runs his eyes over my body. Suddenly, I’m no longer listening to anything except the pounding of my heart as he lowers his head again.
    “Fuck, I want you,” he says, then I hear the slick sound of his mouth meeting mine once more. Heat blazes through my bloodstream as he takes over my mouth again. Tongues rubbing. Hands fondling. Breaths mixing.


There's no way when you hear Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls you can't help but think of               REMINGTON 'RIPTIDE' TATE!!!!


                              



                                                                 MY REMY






11 comments:

  1. Ooo, that scene from Mine is steamyyyy! Yummy scenes in a car - wow! It's amazing how they can pull that off :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Alyssa, Yep that would be hard in a car with how big Remy is, but there in his Jet, where there's is alot more room! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. YES YES AND YES! :) I adored this book! :D

    Check out my Swoon Thursday :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely loved this one! Can't wait to get to the other ones!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Remy! Whew!!! He is freakin' HOT! I don't think there is a hotter alpha male than Remy. He tops the list for me! I love your swoon Deb! It makes me want to read Mine all over again! So intense and passionate!!!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Lindy! There's only one alpha male and that is Remington RIPTIDE Tate!!!! haha

      Delete
  5. Oo! Going to make their own kind of music, I see! ;) Sweet choice!

    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/swoon-thursday-i-heart-ya-books-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I had heard mixed things about this series, but this swoon has won me over! Adding this to me TBR pile now! Super swoony scene!

    Great pick!
    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hell. I so need to get to this series.

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Valerie! YES YOU DO!!! Remy is so damn goooood! OMG he's the most sexy, ALPHA MALE!!! And yes I am SCEARMING!!!!! LOL

      Delete
  8. Eeep I love this. I keep seeing this series around but I have never checked it out before. Adding this book to my tbr pile! Thank you so much for sharing....especially the very yummy pictures! Hope you have an awesome rest of your week and thank you for stopping by!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.