Swoon Thursday: I Heart YA Books is swooning over Dominic Kinkaide in BEFORE WE FALL by Courtney Cole




It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 



My Swoon is from: BEFORE WE FALL ( The Beautifully Broken Series #3) by Courtney Cole. I just started this book, so I don't know what's really going on yet with Dominic and Jacey. But I can tell you it's steamy HOT! Courtney Cole definitely turn up the heat in this book!!!! 




BEFORE WE FALL ( The Beautifully Broken Series #3)
by Courtney Cole 
Sometimes, one dark moment is all it takes to turn your world black...

For 24-year old Dominic Kinkaide, that moment took place on the night of his high school graduation. One dark incident changed him forever. He's a hardened actor now, famous in the eyes of the world, but tortured in his own. He doesn't care about much of anything, except for losing himself in the roles that he plays.

23-year old Jacey Vincent doesn't realize how much her father's indifference has affected her. She is proof that sometimes it isn't one specific moment that wrecks a person, but rather it's an absence of moments. She's like a bird with a broken wing-strong yet fragile, as she tries to float through life, finding acceptance in the arms of random guys, one after the other... to fill the void that her father left in her.

Until she meets Dominic.

After jaded Dominic and strong-willed Jacey are thrown together, his secret and her issues create a dark and damaged energy that will soon turn their attraction to each other into an explosive storm.

Even though when the clouds have cleared and the dust has settled, both of them are almost obliterated... they've learned a priceless lesson.

Sometimes, before we fall... we fly.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18081633-before-we-fall?ac=1
http://www.amazon.com/Before-We-Fall-Beautifully-Broken-ebook/dp/B00DG8ZY7C/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386247741&sr=1-1&keywords=before+we+fall+courtney+cole


                                         Dominic and Jacey's steamy hot in the pool swoon!



     He pulls away too, just for a minute, and stares into my eyes. In the night, his eyes look almost black. Without saying another word, he kisses me again, and again, and again. Hard, soft, brutal, exquisite.
     “Take off your clothes.” I urge him. “I want to feel your skin.”
       To my surprise, he does. He peels off the wet clothes and flings them onto the stone deck, turning again to pull me to him. His chest is hard, his stomach flat, and his dick hard. Very hard. It wedges between my legs and I shiver a bit, at the mere thought that it’s all for me.
      He’s hard for me.
      He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, kissing him yet again. I decide that I could kiss him forever… he’s perfect at it. His tongue slides along my lip and he bites at it, just a little.
     “Do you want more?” he whispers. “Yes or no?”
     “We’re back to that?’ I answer softly. “You can’t tell what I want?”
      He looks at me. “I just like hearing the word yes.”
     “I’d think you’d get tired of hearing it all the time,” I reply as he holds me up in the water.
     “Not from you,” he answers. He Kisses me again, his lips consuming me. And then he stops, looking at me seriously.
     “I’m a very good actor,” he tells me matter-of-factly. “I’m good at pretending that I’m someone else. And tonight, I’m going to be someone else. Does that bother you?”
 






4 comments:

  1. AAhhh yes! Love Dom! This is an awesome swoony moment!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* Love that swoon... Dom is so fantastic!! I loved that book so much.

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy and oh so HOT! I get to read this book next week, and am so excited! I wish I could skip the books in-between! LOL Great Swoon Deb!!!

    Here's Mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/12/swoon-thursday-47_5.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoo, a Courtney Cole book! I haven't read any of her books, but I really like the scene you chose! That's so cute that he'll never get tired of hearing "yes". Sweet and HOT :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete