YA Bound Swoon Thursday: DERAILED (Clayton Falls #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy




It's that time again! The beautiful ladies over at YA Bound has created a HOT meme, and if you're new to the game, here's how to join in the fun:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


                         My Swoon is from: DERAILED (Clayton Falls #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy. 



DERAILED (Clayton Falls #1)
by Alyssa Rose Ivy

When you're lost, sometimes the only place you can go is home.

Broken over the death of her fiancé, Molly leaves law school to return to her childhood home in North Carolina. Expecting to lay low until she can figure out what else to do with her life, she finds herself in the arms of her high school sweetheart, the boy who represents everything from the past she tried to leave behind.

Looking for an escape, she instead finds a way back to the girl she almost forgot existed and a future she never dreamed possible.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15755372-derailed
http://www.amazon.com/Derailed-Clayton-Falls-Alyssa-Rose-ebook/dp/B009FNE37O/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2



                                                                                Molly and Ben's swoon 



  "Oh, was that all it was? So you don't want it to happen again?" He sat up to lean on one elbow. "Are you sure about that?"
        I nodded.
       "I'm calling your bluff." Without warning, he pushed me down, pinning my arms above my head as he hovered above me, his lips mere inches from mine. "Tell me you don't want me to kiss you. I dare you."
      "I don't want you to kiss me," I said with far less enthusiasm than I intended. Kissing him was exactly what I wanted.
      "Not even a little?"
      "Nope." I played along with the game we played in high school. We'd get into a fight, and Ben would always try to wriggle his way out of trouble by teasing me.
      "Well, that's too bad, because you don't have a choice." This was a new addition to the game. He always gave me a choice, and I always chose to take him back.
        His lips met mine as he cradled my head with one hand. His other hand found my leg underneath my dress. As his tongue demanded entry, I opened up to him, reveling in the familiar taste and feel of kissing him. He tasted faintly like mint. I ran my hands down his back, slipping them under his t-shirt to feel the warmth of his skin.





1 comment:

  1. I love this series! Great Swoon Deb! That sounds like my kind of game! LOL I like how he knew she wanted him, but was being stubborn, so he didn't take "no" as an answer! Steamy Swoon!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete