Review & Teasers: HOLDING ON FOREVER (Truly Madly #2) by Cecilia Robert

                                                           HOLDING ON FOREVER (Truly Madly #2)
                                                                                 by Cecilia Robert
                                                                   New Adult Contemporary Romance
                                                                   Release date: December 13th, 2013


Synopsis:

Liese is finally moving on with Frey by her side. But sometimes letting go is the hardest part, and trusting is a risk one has to take. In between her practicum and spending time with Frey whenever he is town, she fights her insecurities, and wins. Then something happens and Frey's priorities momentarily shift, making her second guess their relationship. Suddenly, going back to their former best friends status has never looked so appealing.

Frey's life has never shined so bright now that Liese is his. But there is a part of him that is shrouded by memories he'd rather have them buried where no one can touch them. Not even him. But even buried memories and people can't stay hidden for forever. What Liese doesn't know is that Frey isn't about to let go so easily, and he will throw in everything he's got to stop her from leaving him. He has waited an eternity for her. Giving her up is not an option.

**Mature Content Warning** 17+ for language and sexual content.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14760481-holding-on-forever

                                                                                         Buy links
http://www.amazon.com/Holding-Forever-Cecilia-Robert-ebook/dp/B00H9ICOKU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1390051772&sr=1-1&keywords=holding+on+forever+cecilia+roberthttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/holding-on-forever-cecilia-robert/1117671569?ean=2940149053384

                                                                           
                                                                                                   
                                                                  Book #1                             Book #1.5
                                                                 (book covers linked to Goodreads) 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13358709-truly-madly-deeply-youhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17927566-how-many-ways





(MY THOUGHTS)

OMG, I'm so in love with Frey! I’ve been wanting to read the Truly Madly series by Cecila Robert ever since one of my blogger friends told me she loved this series, and I had to read it. Yeah, I took my time and didn't read until now (so mad at myself for waiting). But I read all three books this past weekend and fell so in love with Frey. Frey is everything us girls want in a guy—to romance the socks right off us. 

Holding on Forever is the finale to Liese and Frey's love story, and I do mean love story. The Truly Madly series is about true love. Frey has loved Liese since he was thirteen, but their lives took different paths, and he never got his chance with Liese. Now Frey, who is twenty-four, finally gets his shot to tell and show Liese how he’s loved her forever. And boy does he ever romance Liese. 

There are three more characters who I would love to see Cecilia Robert do spin off for, and tell the rest of their story: Liam and Ria. Yep, these two definitely had me laughing with their banter. The other character I just can't tell you about because it would be too much of a spoiler, but I am in love with him, too. And he most definitely needs a woman to tame his womanizing butt.

Holding on Forever is an awesome HEA for Liese and Frey's love that was meant to be. I highly recommend it as a must read for all who love romance with a heart-touching storyline and a swoon-worthy guy who knows how us girls want to be loved and romanced.



Some of My Favorite Quotes:

Love toy? Now that he could work with. Frey grinned wide, feeling all the blood leave his brain and race down south at the thought of seeing Liese in that lace.

"Slowly, Sweet. I want to feel every last piece of you fit in with mine. Keep your beautiful brown eyes on mine because I want you to know how deeply I want you, desire you. I'm truly, deeply, yours. Always and forever.

Frey slid his arm around her waist, tucking her by his side.
"Yep. You are one hell of a lucky woman, Liese."






                                                                             ABOUT the AUTHOR

I write YA, NA and Adult. My motto: Passion rules. I enjoy writing stories about people finding love in the most unexpected places, coupled with adventurous journeys, whether it's urban, fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary or paranormal romance. There's always a happy ever after, no matter how long it takes to get there. When I'm not working in my full time job, I don my supermom cape, or in most cases find myself trapped between the pages of a book in search for a hero who'll make me swoon with just a look or a word. My favourite form of therapy is knitting. Best. Therapy. Ever.

                                                                     Author links: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads




 









No comments:

Post a Comment