Review & Favorite Quotes for 'Best Kind Of Broken' (Finding Fate #1) by Chelsea Fine

                                                         BEST KIND OF BROKEN (Finding Fate #1)
                                                                              by Chelsea Fine
                                                              New Adult Contemporary Romance
                                                                   Release Date: March 4th, 2014
                                                              Published by Hachette Book Group  



SYNOPSIS

 Pixie and Levi haven't spoken in nearly a year when they find themselves working―and living―at the same inn in the middle of nowhere. Once upon a time, they were childhood friends. But that was before everything went to hell. And now things are... awkward.

All they want to do is avoid each other, and their past, for as long as possible. But now that they're forced to share a bathroom, and therefore a shower, keeping their distance from one another becomes less difficult than keeping their hands off each other. Welcome to the hallway of awkward tension and sexual frustration, folks. Get comfy. It’s going to be a long summer.


                             Author Chelsea Fine links: Website | Twitter | Facebook  | YouTube


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18360175-best-kind-of-broken

                                                                                Buy Pre-order links
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Kind-Broken-Finding-Fate-ebook/dp/B00EHMG34E/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1393681866&sr=1-1&keywords=best+kind+of+broken+chelsea+finehttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/best-kind-of-broken-chelsea-fine/1116414142?ean=9781455583133



                                                     PREFECT KIND OF TROUBLE (Finding Fate #2)

                                                                (Book Cover is linked to Goodreads) 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18656446-perfect-kind-of-trouble




                                                                                    MY THOUGHTS

  Chelsea Fine is one of my favorite authors. I fell in love with her writing style and amazing storytelling in her first novel, Sophie & Carter. The porch swing scene between Sophie and Carter will forever be in my heart. But now Fine has written a New Adult Contemporary Romance, and another beautiful couple, with a heart breaking storyline that touched my heart. Best Kind Of Broken with Pixie (Sarah) and Levi. These two’s shattered souls story was a heartbreaking and emotional rollercoaster ride that had me biting my nails. I wanted them to quit being so stubborn with each other, and what they assumed the other thought. This is why I love author Chelsea Fine, the way she’s such a talent storyteller and is able to keep me on pins and needles, flipping the pages till the end. And with her beautiful characters and romance that always become a part of my heart.

Pixie and Levi's sister, Charity, grew up together and are best friends. Levi is also Pixie’s best friend and her hero. Levi has always protected the girls as he is Charity's big brother, but with Pixie, it's a bit more complicated, as he protects her because he has loved her ever since they were kids when she stole his Transformer's toy and heart. But just when Pixie and Levi are finally going to share their feeling for each other, the worst thing possible happens. And what’s left between Pixie and Levi is worst kind of brokenness.

Best Kind Of Broken had my heart swooning over Pixie and Levi's steamy romance. Chelsea Fine can most definitely write swoon worthy sexy scenes. I highly recommend Pixie and Levi's romance as the best kind of a must read!






                                                          ***Some of my Favorite Teaser Quotes***

Who knows what I might blab out next time. My throat-biting desires? My unhealthy obsession with his forearm muscles? I need a muzzle.

                                                                                            ****

"God, Levi. Maybe you should just pee all over her so every guy she meets knows whose territory she is!"

                                                                                            ****

I force my eyes open.
"What?" Is someone talking to me? Who DARES to interrupt my bliss?

                                                                                            ****


                                                     ***One of my Favorite Pixie and Levi Swoons***

He looked down with a huge smile and nodded.
His gleaming eyes dropped to my mouth and, in an instant, everything changed. We changed.
I was aware of him completely. The way he smelled, the feel of his breaths against my face, his hard body lined against my chest.
Neither of us moved even though the footsteps had vanished outside. My eyes fell to his lips, and his chest filled with a deeper breath.
Oh God.
I looked back up at him, and the only thing I could think about were his blue eyes, solid and steady, intense and drowning me slowly.






                         









No comments:

Post a Comment