Review for 'A Need So Insatiable' (Hearts #1) By Cecilia Robert



                                                                    A Need So Insatiable (Hearts #1)
                                                                                   by Cecilia Robert
                                                                New Adult/Contemporary Romance


“You've owned me from the moment I walked into that music room. You've wrapped yourself in my heart and mind. I can’t get you out. I don’t want to.” ~ Rafael Van Rees

Sophie Fisher’s life is on fire. If she’s not ducking around corners or slipping out of windows to escape the debt collectors her father's death has left knocking on her door, she’s dealing with her rebellious, fifteen-year-old sister, Lilli. And, as if that’s not enough, Rafael Van Rees crashes into her life—literally—bringing with him a past the public has no idea of. Can she unravel his mysteries before he unravels her, or will his presence finally force her to face the demons she's trying to outrun?

Rafael Van Rees prides himself on being in control of his destiny, music and women. As far as he is concerned, his past is a black cloud in the distance--until he meets Sophie, that is, and his world spins out of control in more ways than one. He knows the darkest sins and secrets eventually reveal themselves, but when it comes to Sophie, he'll stop at nothing to protect her from his past. Even if it kills him.



                     A Need So Insatiable will be on sale for .99 cents 
http://www.amazon.com/A-Need-So-Insatiable-Hearts-ebook/dp/B00IWAZG2W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394505515&sr=8-1&keywords=a+need+so+insatiable




 My Thoughts

I was asked to be a beta reader for A NEED SO INSATIABLE. After reading Cecilia Robert’s TRULY, MADLY series, I was definitely saying, yes, yes, give me that book! Even though I had no idea what 'A Need so Insatiable' was about, I was all over it. As soon as I read the first chapter, I was like, OMG, Robert's has written a book about one of my favorite kind of romances. I love romance with an opera storyline, and Robert's gave me a wild and beautiful one with a delicious, sexy maestro named Rafael Vee Rees, and a beautiful tough,tattooed,pierced damsel in distress singer, Sophie Fisher.

Rafael and Sophie had a childhood love, but because of a family tragedy, were separated. Now, it’s been years since they’ve seen each other, but they never forgotten
each other or the promise that one broke.

Rafael is a proud, gorgeous, sexy man that has no problem filling his bed with beautiful women. And doesn't like people sticking their noses into his private life. He’s only cares about his music, until opera singer, Sophie Fisher, with her butterfly tattoo, pierced lip, and sporting combat boots, rides into his life on a scooter, flips him off, literally cutting him off and cutting right into his life. Sophie refers to the maestro as freakin' Rafael Van Rees, Mr. Untouchable. Though she would very much love to touch this god of the opera world. There's also something very familiar about Mr. Untouchable, which she also can't get a grip on.

Love like Rafael’s and Sophie’s is destined to be, no matter how much time passes, or what dark secrets surface, or who tries to stop it. I highly recommend A NEED SO INSATIABLE as a beautiful opera love story must read.



 

Some of my Favorite Quotes:

Oh, what a pretty dirty mouth you have, Butterfly. How a mouth so pretty can utter such a word and still look beautiful and sexy is beyond me.

***

My body tightens with need, acting like this girl is the sole reason God put men on earth. I tip my head back and stare at the domed ceiling.
Thank you, Big Guy.

***

I squint to get a better look so I can throttle her when I track her down, and she...flips me off. She fucking flipped me off! I laugh, not sure if I should be offended, or if I should run after her.


                                     ***One Of My Favorite Rafael and Sophie swoons***


"When I finally kiss you, really kiss you, baby," he says in a dark, low voice.
"There'll be no room for doubt about my feelings for you. I'll fill every little part of this beautiful, curvy body of yours. I won't just kiss you, Sophie. I'll be priming you for what I've wanted to do from the second I saw you."
He traces his tongue along the shell of my ear, then gently nips my earlobe. He slides one hand up, brushes his knuckles softly along my cheek and long my collarbone. 





                                                About the Author

Cecilia Robert  writes YA, NA and Adult. My motto: Passion rules. I enjoy writing stories about people finding love in the most unexpected of places,and also about people finding their true purpose in life coupled with adventurous journeys, whether it's urban, fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary or paranormal romance. There's always a happy ever after, no matter how long it takes for the characters to get there. 

                                Author link: Blog | Facebook | Twitter 









No comments:

Post a Comment