Book Review for 'Thoughtful (Thoughtless #1.5) by S.C. Stephens

                                                                        Thoughtful (Thoughtless #1.5) 
                                                                                     by S.C. Stephens 
                                                                              Kindle Edition, 560 pages 
                                                          Published February 24th 2015 by Forever 


A new novel in the Thoughtless series from #1 New York Times bestselling author S. C. Stephens!

Every story has two sides, and in this new book, the epic love story between Kiera and Kellan is shown through his eyes.

All Kellan Kyle needs is his guitar, and some clean sheets of paper. Growing up in a house that was far from a home, he learned a hard lesson: You're worthless. Now his life is comfortably filled with passionate music, loyal band mates, and fast women...until he meets her.

Kiera makes him ache for more. Makes him feel for the first time that he's worth more. But there's one problem - she's his best friend's girl.

Just when Kellan thought his emotional defenses were rock solid, Kiera's indecisive heart wreaks havoc on his soul, changing him forever. Losing Kiera is not an option.




                                                                                   Add to Goodreads

                                                                       Amazon ~ B&N ~ iBooks ~ Kobo


                                                                                         My Thoughts

I fell in love with the Thoughtless series, so when I saw that there was a new book coming out and that it was going to be from Kellan's POV, I said, oh, h*ll yeah! It's about time. I have been wanting to get inside of Kellan's head ever since I read the first book. Now this is where this review, my thoughts, gets hard for me, because I liked Kiera in Thoughtless. I could understand that she was naive and she’d never been away from her family or home, and that Danny was her first boyfriend; her first everything. And now she has moved away from home and out on her on, going to college, working at a Pete's bar, and living with Danny. Life was coming fast at this naive girl. And then we add hot sexy-as-sin rock singer with his own band, Kellan Kyle. Yeah, I could see where Kiera was on overload to grow up fast. I had to keep reminding myself of these things about Kiera when reading this story through Kellan's POV, for the pain Kiera was causing, because I really didn’t want to like Kiera in this book. My heart was ripped to pieces, torn to shreds for Kellan. OMG how much this broken man endured from Kiera for being in love with her. I knew Kellan was a broken man from Thoughtless, but I couldn't see how deep his brokenness went until seeing through his POV. Kellan lived in pain and heartache. This man was crushed.

If you haven't read the Thoughtless series, then I highly recommend that you do—but I don't know if I would recommend that you read Kellan's POV first. You might not be able to see the real truth of who Kiera's character is. I do feel the titles are true to the characters of these books. Keira's is definitely thoughtless and Kellan's is most definitely thoughtful.

I hope S.C. Stephens is planning to continue to give readers the other two books, Effortless and Reckless from Kellan's POV, also. I would love to see Kellan's healing process through the next two books just as I got to see Kiera's growth into a secure, mature woman though these two books. I highly recommend Thoughtful as a must read. You will fall even more in love with the sexy rock singer Kellan Kyle the second time around.


                                                                              5 Hearts of love for Kellan



                                                                                   About the Author

S.C. Stephens is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who enjoys spending every free moment she has creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance.

Her debut novel, Thoughtless, an angst-filled love triangle charged with insurmountable passion and the unforgettable Kellan Kyle, took the literary world by storm. Amazed and surprised by the response to the release of Thoughtless in 2009, more stories were quick to follow. Stephens has been writing nonstop ever since.

In addition to writing, Stephens enjoys spending lazy afternoons in the sun reading fabulous novels, loading up her iPod with writer's block reducing music, heading out to the movies, and spending quality time with her friends and family. She currently resides in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her two equally beautiful children.


                                                            Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Goodreads






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.