Book Review and Book Trailer for 'Taming Lily (The Fowler Sisters #3)' by Monica Murphy



                                                                  TAMING LILY (The Fowler Sisters #3)
                                                                                      by Monica Murphy
                                                                  Published July 7th, 2015 by Bantam

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24452948-taming-lily
                                                      
                                                                                   About TAMING LILY

Perfect for fans of Christina Lauren, Emma Chase, and Maya Banks, the anticipated finale in New York Times bestselling author Monica Murphy’s sexy contemporary romance series about three fiery and determined sisters with their own ideas about life and love.

I’m in trouble. Again. And instead of facing my problems head on, I’ve run away. Far away this time, and no one can catch me—not my two younger sisters, Violet and Rose, not my father, my grandmother, or that witch Pilar who wants to take control of my family’s cosmetics company. Now I’m in Hawaii, enjoying the sun and the sand and water, where nobody knows the hot mess known as Lily Fowler. And I’m loving every minute of it.

But someone is watching me. Following me. He’s gorgeous. And soon we’re talking, and against all my instincts, I reveal bits and pieces of myself to Max. It feels good, though I know he can’t be the man for me. These sudden feelings we share are way too complicated, too fraught, too intense.

Then everything explodes and I’m forced to return home. My intentions have always been true, but now everyone’s mad at me. I don’t know who to turn to anymore . . . except to Max. He’s who I want to trust. But I’m not so sure I should. Maybe it’s worth the risk—and what-ifs be damned. . . .



                                                             AMAZON ~ B&N ~ BAM! ~ KOBO ~ iBOOKS


                                                                          TAMING LILY Book Trailer

  


                                       
 Lily. Violet. Rose. Three sisters who embody the beauty--and the traits--of the flower names they hold. In Monica Murphy's new contemporary romance series, these three sisters will find love and their destiny. Find out which one of these sisters you are!

                                          Play the Quiz HERE  to find out Which Fowler sister are you?




                                                                                   ~ MY THOUGHTS ~

We are down to the last rich and famous Fowler sister, and I have to say, Lily is my favorite. Lily Fowler is the wild sister, and yes, she worked hard to live up to that reputation she created. Lily is considered the black sheep of the Fowler family. Even though she’s the bad-ass sister, when things get tough, Lily runs. Because for Lily even when she tries to do good, it always turns out bad for her. So she’s kind of taken on the altitude of why even bother trying when the odds are always against her. I think the reason I love Lily so much is because even if she is a wild party girl, likes to drink and flirt, and act like she doesn't have much brains, she really is a smart, intelligent lady. 

It’s Lily who finally discovers the evidence that the Fowler's sisters, Violet and Rose, needed on the woman Pilar, that's been deceiving their father, and trying to steal control over the family business from the Fowler's sisters. But being Lily, what does she do? Yep, she runs. But this time Lily runs right into the man’s arms that she thinks is her white knight, Max. That white knight persona is more like the black knight. But just like Lily, Max is not what he seems to be. But these two were made for each other. 

Lily and Max's romance is definitely not a Disney fairytale romance. Lily sure isn't wearing cotton panties underneath her princess dresses, and Max's white knight armor is hiding some pretty sexy, naughty bedroom skills. It's going to take a naughty dark knight like Max to tame the wild girl in Lily Fowler. I recommend Taming Lily as a must read. 



                                           5 Hearts of Love for Lily & Max 

                                                                           

                                                                                     ABOUT the AUTHOR


 New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of new adult contemporary romance. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

I'm a wife, a mom and I live in California.

Check out my Facebook page for info & updates: http://www.facebook.com/MonicaMurphya... 
                                                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment