Avon Impulse #NewRelease #Review for #NA #ContemporaryRomance 'Signs Of Attraction' by Laura Brown, @AuthorLBrown, @AvonImpulse

 
Signs Of Attraction
by Laura Brown
Release date: June 14th, 2016
Publish by AVON Impulse
Add to Goodreads

Do you know what hearing loss sounds like? I do.

All my life I've tried to be like you. I've failed.

So I keep it hidden.

But on the day my world crashed down around me, Reed was there.

He showed me just how loud and vibrant silence can be, even when I struggled to understand.

He's unlike anyone I've ever known. His soulful eyes and strong hands pulled me in before I knew what was happening.

And as I saw those hands sign, felt them sparking on me, I knew: imperfect could be perfect.

Reed makes me feel things I've never felt. It's exciting...and terrifying.

Because he sees me like no one else has, and I'm afraid of what he'll find if he looks too closely.

The only thing that scares me more than being with him? Letting him go.
 

                                                                                              Buy Links
                                                 HarperCollins  Amazon  Barnes & Noble  iBooks  Google Play



                                                                                                  (My Thoughts)
 
Where do I start with this deep, emotional story? It’s difficult to go into detail without spoiling anything. Signs of Attraction is a story I can easily identify with, because of my own hearing loss and the problems I now have because of it. I fell in love with Reed and Carli's story. Reed is a beautiful deaf man. Even though Reed can't hear with his ears, the man can hear with his heart, and oh how Reed can speak with his beautiful heart. Carli is hard of hearing; she uses hearing aids, but it's still hard for her to hear clearly. Plus there's more going on with Carli then just her loss of hearing, but I won't spoil that for you. Reed and Carli's story is grab-your-heart and a break-you-heart and heal-your-heart love story. Signs Of Attraction  is a beautiful, deeply touching love story that will stay with my heart forever.
 
Reed hasn't put his heart out there for two long years, since the betrayal that damaged his trust. But when he sees Carli, something pulls Reed to her, and he thinks maybe she will be different. What Carli sees when she first spots Reed is the hot, sexy, new deaf guy in her linguistics class, and maybe a short-term romance with some bedroom action. Yeah, Carli has issues too. Carli has been raised by an abusive father who made her feel ashamed and less than others because of her hearing loss, and this has made Carli feel like she's unworthy of love. But Reed shows Carli another life when he brings her into the deaf community. A life where people that are deaf and hard of hearing aren't ashamed of their disabilities. This is all new to Carli, who has hid her disability from the world. Reed is showing Carli a whole new life—a life where she feels free and not embarrassed for the first time in her life. But can Reed show Carli the beautiful woman that she is, the one that deserves to be loved?
 
I can only touch the surface of Reed and Carli’s deeply beautiful story. Laura Brown has written a romance between two amazing characters that you can only hear with your heart as you read Carli and Reed's love story. I highly recommend Signs Of Attraction as a must read.
 

                                        5 Hearts of Love for Reed and Carli




About the Author
Laura Brown lives in Massachusetts with her quirky abnormal family. Her husband’s put up with her since high school, her young son keeps her on her toes, and her three cats think they deserve more scratches. Hearing loss is a big part of who she is, from her own Hard of Hearing ears, to the characters she creates.

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   TWITTER  GOODREADS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment